1 x Filling tool
1 x Temp controller
1 x Heat cord
1 x Power cord
4 x Luer lock needles
1 x User manual
1 x Packaging Box
Luer Lock Tip
Hardened Aluminum Sillicone Cover
Easy Connect: 1/4 turn finger screw
Heater: 35W Power:110V
Temp Range: Room Temp to 194℉
All cords detachable
Max 150W heater load
110V (220V available on request)
2 Amp fuse
Standard detachable power cord (5’ length)
Cord grounded 3 prong
HEAD CONNECTION CORD
Chemical & Heat Proof
Detachable at control unit
Silicon coated fiberglass braid
Watertight industrial connector plug
HOW TO USE:
- Preheat the oil to a desired temperature (about 140℉) to reduce viscosity so it can be readily poured into the oil barrel.
- How to set desired oil temperature:
- Attach the power cord to the control unit and turn on the power.
- Use the up and down arrows to set the desired oil temperature.
- Hold the button down to increase the number changing speed.
- The numbers will flash ten times indicating the desired temperature is set.
- Remove the heat barrel from the tool with a 1/4 turn of the finger screw.
- Draw back the plunger by 1st pressing the lock release button and then drawing the plunger tip out.
- Remove the oil barrel by unscrewing from the handle.
- Attach the luer lock cap to the oil barrel tip.
- Fill the oil barrel by pouring in the preheated oil.
- Attach the filled oil barrel to the handle by vertically screwing back onto the tool with tip facing down.
- Turn the Filling Tool so the tip is facing up and replace the luer lock cap with the luer lock fill tip.
- With the tip still up, bring tip close to oil reserve (i.e.:beaker)and slowly and carefully remove any possible
air bubbles by squeezing the trigger until oil squirts out into the breaker.
- Attach the heat barrel by pushing onto the handle to ensure proper seating and tightening of the finger screw.
- Set desired cartridge size by twisting dosage selection dial on the tool (0.5/0.8/1.0ml step increments)
Fill cartridges by placing the fill tip into the cartridge and squeezing the trigger until it clicks.
CLEANING THE BARREL
- Turn off the Cart&Pod Filling Tool.
- Remove the heated barrel
- Submerge fill tip into the solvent of choice (ISO,EtOH)
- Draw 15-20ml (or 40-45ml) of solvent into the oil barrel
- By pulling back on the plunger
- Shake the syringe until no residual oil is visible
- Shoot some or all solvent through fill tip
- Pour out the remaining solvent
- Repeat with light detergent & then distilled water
- Air dry
CHANGING THE OIL
- Remove the heated barrel
- Drawback the plunger
- Remove the barrel
- A negligible film of the oil may remain on the oil barrel & piston which may require cleaning or switching barrels to prevent contamination between fillings
- Go to step 5 of HOW TO USE directions
ALWAYS USE WITH A GFI OUTLET
WEAR SAFETY GOGGLES
THE HEATING BARREL WILL GET HOT SO WEAR GLOVES
WEAR SAFETY GOGGLES WHEN WORKING WITH HOT OIL
Verified review - view original